9lessons:Jquery Timeago Implementation with PHP.

9lessons:Jquery Timeago Implementation with PHP.

Link to 9lessons Programming Blog

Jquery Timeago Implementation with PHP.

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 12:06 PM PDT

Nowadays timeago is the most important functionality in social networking sites, it helps to updating timestamps automatically. Recent days I received few requests from 9lessons readers that asked me how to implement timeago plugin with dynamic loading live data using PHP. In this post I am just presenting a simple tip to implement timeago in a better way.

Timeaog Jquery PHP.
Read more »

Monetize your Windows 8 Applications with Lotaries

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 11:17 AM PDT

I was approached by Lotaris a while ago and asked if I would do a review of their platform. Having not heard of the company before, I waded in and started looking around and was quietly surprised by what I found. If you're interested in making more money for your paid apps or a higher revenue stream plus tracking and analytics, read on.

Maximize your revenue on the Windows Store
Read more »


Post a Comment